Gelch & Associates, P.A. represents clients who have been injured by dangerous or defective products. In products liability cases, a person who was hurt by a product seeks compensation from the manufacturer, distributer or reseller of the product. Products that may be subject to a products liability lawsuit include
- tools and machinery that lack sufficient safety warnings,
- drugs and medicines that cause heart attacks, strokes or birth defects,
- medical devices that prematurely fail,
- adulterated or contaminated food products, and
- toys that pose choking hazards for young children.
If you have suffered an injury in an incident caused by a product, or you are the survivor of someone who died from using or being exposed to a dangerous or defective product, let us inform you of your legal rights.