If you have been injured in a car accident or have sustained property damage because of a car accident, our firm can help you. We are car accident attorneys who have helped clients throughout the South Florida region. We have experience handling a broad spectrum of car accident cases, including those caused by drunk drivers and hit-and-run drivers.
We can also handle car accident cases where
- an uninsured or underinsured driver caused the accident
- a sport utility vehicle (SUV) rolled over during an accident
- roadside debris triggered an accident
- a tractor trailer struck a car
- a defective car part failed and caused an accident, such as when tire tread separates, or worsened the injuries received in the accident, such as when a defective seat belt latch unbuckles or when an air bag fails to deploy.
Car accidents can cause catastrophic injuries. You or your loved one may have suffered whiplash, heat or friction burns, nerve damage, paralysis, broken bones, or even the loss of use of one or more of your limbs. Let us counsel you on how we may be able to obtain compensation for your medical costs, lost wages, and future medical treatment. We will take the time to work with the insurance companies and other relevant parties, and to address your needs efficiently and effectively.